Thursday, January 3, 2008

Kimkins Diet

I have found a cause to fight and boy let me tell you! Everything that I have found out about this woman and her website, I am hopping mad!

Kimmer or should I say Heidi, Karma is a b_tch, and boy howdy are you going to get spanked! If I were you, instead of raising your price twenty more bucks, I would be bailing for the nearest border. Obviously, you are not a intellegent being.

My promise to you Heidi, I will be telling any one, every one about you and your site. I will be focused on making sure your life is going to get VERY uncomfortable......

Lindzy

PS fellow bloggers will be placing web ring and other items on my blog soon!

3 comments:

Admin said...



It's good to see another blogger out to help warn folks about the
Dangers of the Kimkins Diet Scam.

Folks, if you have been a victim of this scam, please consider joining the .

Remember: Friends don't let Friends do Kimkins!

Admin said...

Sorry about that, for some reason the Kimkins Class Action Lawsuit information got removed from my previous post.

Let's try it one more time:

Join the

http://kimkinsclassactionlawsuit.blogspot.com/

OhYeahBabe said...

Welcome to the fray! Tell us how you found out about Kimkins!

It's always nice to find more people willing to spread the word about the rise and fall of the kimkins diet

Say no to Kimkins!